At Gravetye Manor we are very fortunate to welcome guests back year after year. The Members Club is a reward programme for those people who know and love Gravetye as much as we do. Keep reading for all the fantastic benefits. And a quick message to our current members: Thank you for your support!
Annual Membership Fee: £200 - Membership runs for one year from the joining date.
- 1 free night can be taken throughout the year subject to availability (excluding the months of June and July) and breakfast is included. Restrictions will apply in May, August and September. As a condition, Dinner must be taken in the restaurant on the evening of the booking. This complimentary night cannot be carried over to another year and cannot be redeemed by another person.
- NEW FOR 2014 – you can now choose to take your 1 free night entitlement at Hambleton Hall (Oakham, Rutland) instead of Gravetye Manor, should you wish to do so. This beautiful hotel in the Midlands matches Gravetye in style, service and atmosphere. In the spirit of the values we feel we share as small independent hotels, we have teamed up to offer our respective club members the opportunity to experience each other’s properties. Should you wish to take this up, Gravetye Club members will need to book their stay at Hambleton with the Gravetye Manor team, not direct with the hotel. The Hambleton free night can be taken during November and from January until the end of April, breakfast is included and Dinner must be taken in the restaurant on the evening of the booking.
- There will be a 50% reduction on the room rate for one additional room should guests join you for dinner while taking your free night. Applicable to free night taken at Gravetye Manor only.
- In addition to every three nights booked a fourth will be complimentary. This will be calculated per membership year and not accumulate year on year and applies to Gravetye Manor bookings only. Meals again will be charged as taken.
- Restaurant Credit Scheme: £50.00 credit per £500.00 spent on food and beverage to be used on subsequent visits but cannot be taken on the day the credit was created. Credit will only be received for restaurant, lounge or room service dining at Gravetye Manor and not for exclusive use or with any other discount arrangement.
Amenities at Gravetye:
- Seasonal Dining Club lunches and dinners are held for members throughout the year. Each occasion is planned around food and wine of a particular country or region. Guest speakers on these occasions are personalities, either with particular knowledge of the subject around which the evening has been planned, or people of eminence in their own field.
- Exclusive pre-release Glyndebourne Opera Tickets which can be reserved along with a room overnight.
- Exclusive Members Events during the year
- Priority booking.
If you are interested in becoming a member please contact Reception on 01342 810567, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.