This website is operated by Saphos Hotels LLP (operating as Gravetye Manor Hotel) ("we", "us", "our"). You can contact us by email at email@example.com or by telephone on 01342 810 567. We are a Limited Liability Partnership registered in England & Wales with registration number OC352354. Our registered office is at of Craven House, 16 Northumberland Avenue, London WC2N 5AP (Company No. OC352354) and our VAT number is 986006306.
YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE
Copyright. The copyright and database rights in all content included on this website are either owned by us or licensed to us. You are allowed to download, save or print out content for the purposes of reading the content or considering any services advertised on this website. All other use of the content on this website is prohibited, including (without limitation) reproducing the content in any form for commercial purposes.
Fair use of our website. You must not use this website:
- to provide us with any information which, as far as you are aware, if untrue or inaccurate;
- in any way that interrupts, damages or impairs access to this website, or is likely (whether in itself or in combination with the activities of others) to do so; or
- for any fraudulent purpose, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity.
Other people's rights. You must not use this website to transmit or upload or otherwise publish:
- any material that is defamatory, abusive, obscene, of a harassing nature or in any other way offensive;
- material that infringes anyone else's copyright or other intellectual property rights, or that infringes any right of privacy, confidentiality or legal privilege; or
- material containing viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
Links to our website. In creating a link to this website please indicate that Gravetye Manor Hotel is the source of the information by including an acknowledgement near to/in the link. We would be grateful if you could notify us about the link. Please also ensure that we are not brought into disrepute by the creation of the link; in such cases, we will request the link's removal (and, if necessary, may bring legal proceedings to seek its removal). Please note that we may move pages on this website or change their address without prior notice.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU
Availability. We will endeavour to ensure that access to this website is available 24 hours per day without any interruptions. However, we reserve the right to make this website unavailable at any time or to restrict access to all or parts of this website without notice.
Accuracy of content. We take reasonable care to ensure that the information appearing on this website is accurate and up-to-date. However, errors and omissions may occur, and you should not take the accuracy of the information for granted, but should check directly with us using the contact details provided on this website. We therefore disclaim all liability for your use of the information on this website. This does not limit or exclude your statutory rights, or your rights under our Booking Terms or under your contact with us should you make a reservation with us.
Links to third party sites. Any links to third party websites are provided to you only as a convenience. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of that website, and we are not liable for the content of any website to which we link.